Sorry, there are no upcoming dates for this webinar. Please check back soon.
What do your volunteers need to know to be successful? This webinar will start with the basics and help you understand how to determine what information you should be sharing with your volunteers, and how that can be used to create a curriculum. We’ll then discuss how to present this information in a variety of ways using different delivery methods that appeal to adult learners. Assessing what your volunteers have learned, and creating ongoing training and professional development training for your volunteers will also be covered.
- What information should you share with new volunteers?
- How can you turn regularly shared new volunteer info into a curriculum?
- How is adult learning different from child learning?
- How can you tell how much training new volunteers are absorbing?
- Nonprofit Volunteer Managers who are new to VolunteerMatch
- Nonprofit Volunteer Managers who are new to the field