Sorry, there are no upcoming dates for this webinar. Please check back soon.
Your board plays a critical role in overseeing your organization's mission, finances and strategic direction. So it's equally critical that these board members are supportive of the changes in tools and practices necessary to help your organization stay relevant and viable in today's rapidly changing world.
Join VolunteerMatch for the March 2014 Nonprofit Insights webinar that will focus on how to cultivate, engage and retain great board members that are "future-friendly." We'll hear from Jenifer Holland, Director of Consulting at BoardSource, about best practices and strategies for finding and engaging the best board members for your organization. We'll also be joined by Shayla Price, Executive Director for the National Search Dog Alliance, who will share her first-hand experience working with boards from the nonprofit side, as well as serving as a board member herself.
Wondering how to build a board that will support your organization as it moves forward into the future? This webinar will provide ideas and strategies so you'll never need to "fight" your board for change again.
- How to identify "future-friendly" board prospects who are a great fit for your organization
- Strategies for engaging board members in forward-thinking change at your nonprofit
- Tips for retaining great board members and evolving your board into a force for positive change at your organization
- Nonprofit leaders – Executive Directors, Governance Committee Chairs, and others – looking to cultivate a "future-friendly" board.
- Nonprofit volunteer coordinators who want to engage excellent board members.
- Anyone interested in how nonprofits can involve boards in strategic planning for the future.