11:00am - 12:00pm Pacific / 2:00pm - 3:00pm Eastern
Join this free webinar, hosted only once a year, to learn more about the CCVA and the process for applying for and receiving your CVA. Credentialing in any profession increases credibility and promotes career development. Learn about this unique performance-based credentialing program, the process for becoming Certified in Volunteer Administration and how it can benefit you and your organization. Recommended for those with at least 3 years of experience in any setting.
- The history of the CCVA and the CCVA core competencies
- What the credential is and isn't
- How to determine your eligibility and how to apply
- What the exam & portfolio involve
- The awarding of the CVA and the renewal process
- Nonprofit Volunteer Coordinators/Managers with at least 3 years of field experience