Sorry, there are no upcoming dates for this webinar. Please check back soon.
VolunteerMatch is now sharing your skilled opportunity listings with LinkedIn's 300+ million potential volunteers. Integrating skilled volunteers into your existing volunteer program is both exciting and scary. If you're thinking about adding skilled volunteers to your program, or if you've just started, this seminar can help you make the experience successful for both the volunteer and the organization. Navigating the introduction of the idea into your organization, developing the art of delegating work to volunteers, and setting achievable outcomes will be covered.
- What pro bono and skilled volunteering is
- How to get started, including:
- Building support for your program
- Developing pro bono/skilled projects
- Finding the right talent
- Managing for success
- Tips & tricks for working with corporations
- Know where to go to get resources and help
- Nonprofit Volunteer Managers
- VolunteerMatch Account Administrators
- Anyone in the volunteer management sphere interested in learning more about developing and implementing a pro bono or skilled volunteering program