11:00am - 12:00pm Pacific / 2:00pm - 3:00pm Eastern
At VolunteerMatch we have a unique view into what volunteers are looking for in an opportunity. The age of one-size fits all volunteer engagement is coming to an end. This webinar will start with a review of some of the things that we know about what volunteers are looking for in an opportunity. It will then help you use this information to start designing volunteer opportunities and determining who is the “right” volunteer for your program. You’ll also learn how “word of mouth” plays such a large role in attracting volunteers to your organization and how social media makes this even more important.
This is a great introduction to some of our more advanced webinars including Where do I go from here? Engage Volunteers in New Ways, and Developing a Strategic Plan for Volunteer Engagement
- The trends that are influencing volunteer engagement and what that means for your program.
- How to create volunteer opportunities that match what volunteers are looking for now.
- How to take advantage of "word of mouth" recruitment by understanding what types of volunteers are right for your program.
- The role that social media can play in engaging the volunteer of the future.
- VolunteerMatch nonprofit account members
- Nonprofit volunteer managers
- Anyone interested in learning more about recruiting and engaging volunteers