The Ethics of Volunteer Engagement
Attend this live webinar!
Sorry, there are no upcoming dates for this webinar. Please check back soon.
Sometimes it can be difficult to identify when you're facing an ethical dilemma in your work with volunteers. Using volunteer management scenarios and a conversational format, this webinar will cover some of the dilemmas you face when you engage and manage volunteers and provide ideas on how to resolve these situations effectively and ethically.
What You'll Learn:
- How to recognize an ethical dilemma while engaging volunteers
- Your role in resolving ethical dilemmas as a volunteer engagement professional
- Best practices and approaches for resolving ethical dilemmas
Who Should Attend:
- VolunteerMatch nonprofit account members
- Nonprofit volunteer managers
- Anyone interested in learning more about ethics in volunteer engagement
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Katie Campbell is the staff leader fo the Council for Certification in Volunteer Administration (CCVA).
Jennifer Bennett is the Senior Manager of Education & Training at VolunteerMatch.
How does the webinar work?
You attend the webinar using your Internet connection. Once you register, your confirmation email will provide you with an Internet link where you join the webinar at the specified date and time. The webinar audio uses your computer's microphone or speakers (VoIP). A telephone option is also available for audio. You will also be able to ask questions during the webinar.
PC based attendees - Windows 7, Vista XP or 2003 Server
Mac based attendees - Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
Still not sure where or how you should begin? No problem, just visit our Community Support page.