Sorry, there are no upcoming dates for this webinar. Please check back soon.
Organizations are recognizing that the old ways of doing business don’t work in this changing world. The good news is that today’s volunteers are interested in opportunities to help organizations innovate and pilot new ways of doing business. This webinar will explore how to engage volunteers as leaders of change. Learn where your organization is in its lifecycle and gain an appreciation for the importance of innovation in organizational sustainability. The webinar will also feature strategies for supporting volunteers and holding them accountable for change.
- Stages of nonprofit lifecycle
- Keys to motivating today’s volunteers
- How to cultivate volunteers as leaders of change
- How to create effective engagement messages
- Using work plans as a tool for engagement and accountability
- Nonprofit Volunteer Managers
- VolunteerMatch Account Administrators
- Anyone in the volunteer engagement sphere interested in learning more about engaging volunteers as leaders of change