Leveraging Volunteer Talent for Organizational Change
Attend this live webinar!
Sorry, there are no upcoming dates for this webinar. Please check back soon.
Organizations are recognizing that the old ways of doing business don’t work in this changing world. The good news is that today’s volunteers are interested in opportunities to help organizations innovate and pilot new ways of doing business. This webinar will explore how to engage volunteers as leaders of change. Learn where your organization is in its lifecycle and gain an appreciation for the importance of innovation in organizational sustainability. The webinar will also feature strategies for supporting volunteers and holding them accountable for change.
What You'll Learn:
- Stages of nonprofit lifecycle
- Keys to motivating today’s volunteers
- How to cultivate volunteers as leaders of change
- How to create effective engagement messages
- Using work plans as a tool for engagement and accountability
Who Should Attend:
- Nonprofit Volunteer Managers
- VolunteerMatch Account Administrators
- Anyone in the volunteer engagement sphere interested in learning more about engaging volunteers as leaders of change
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
President, JFFixler Group
Jennifer Bennett is the Senior Manager of Education & Training at VolunteerMatch.
How does the webinar work?
You attend the webinar using your Internet connection. Once you register, your confirmation email will provide you with an Internet link where you join the webinar at the specified date and time. The webinar audio uses your computer's microphone or speakers (VoIP). A telephone option is also available for audio. You will also be able to ask questions during the webinar.
PC based attendees - Windows 7, Vista XP or 2003 Server
Mac based attendees - Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
Still not sure where or how you should begin? No problem, just visit our Community Support page.