Sorry, there are no upcoming dates for this webinar. Please check back soon.
Volunteers are a key element to the success of any nonprofit event. Whether you’re holding an annual gala for hundreds of people, a weekend fun run or a local theater performance, volunteers are important before, during and after the event.
This webinar will introduce the different roles volunteers can play in your nonprofit events, and how social media can help you engage them. Brianna Haag, SF Marketing Manager at Eventbrite, and Ritu Sharma, Co-Founder and Executive Director of Social Media for Nonprofits, will present ideas for how volunteers can be helpful in promoting and running an event, and how to keep those volunteers engaged with your organization moving forward. Brianna and Ritu will also share strategies for how to leverage social media and other new technologies to recruit, recognize and retain volunteers for your nonprofit’s events.
By the end of the webinar, you’ll have a broad understanding of the roles volunteers can play leading up to and during your event, and you’ll have ideas for tools to recruit them initially and keep them involved afterwards.
- How can volunteers help promote an event, and what tools can you use to engage them to do so?
- What tools are useful in recruiting volunteers to help out during an event?
- How can you keep event volunteers involved in your organization post-event?
- What social media strategies and tools are useful for this?
- Nonprofit volunteer managers
- Event producers for nonprofits