11:00am - 12:00pm Pacific / 2:00pm - 3:00pm Eastern
New to volunteer management? Looking for a refresher on the basics? This webinar will walk you through the three primary Rs - recruitment, retention and recognition. We'll discuss the most popular program components such as interviews, orientations, volunteer handbooks, and more. And, we'll talk about the importance of managing risk for your program and your organization. All attendees will also receive a sample packet with examples of program documents and program assessment checklists to help you evaluate your existing program.
- The basics of volunteer engagement.
- What are the 3 Rs of volunteer engagement?
- What are the components of a successful volunteer program?
Sample program documents and program assessment checklists will be provided.
- Nonprofit Volunteer Managers who are new to VolunteerMatch
- Nonprofit Volunteer Managers who are new to the field
- Nonprofit Managers who are new to working with volunteers