11:00am - 12:00pm Pacific / 2:00pm - 3:00pm Eastern
It’s undeniable: vetting volunteers is essential in securing your nonprofit’s work.
The way in which you vet volunteers is equally as important. It could make all the difference as to whether a volunteer is mistakenly screened or not. It’s one reason why on Thursday, June 1, we’re sharing positive volunteer screening experiences and other stories of how crises happened or were averted from peers in the field.
We’re also turning the mic over to you: how do you screen volunteers, and what are your stories?
This is your chance to share your experiences with other volunteer leaders in the space! Not to worry, we’ll ensure your name and organization’s anonymity if you prefer. We’ll then introduce a new solution that helps volunteer managers rightfully avert future “bad actors”, securing the future of your organization.
Simply email email@example.com to submit your story for your chance to be featured, or register to attend the webinar here.
● Stories from your peers' experiences — of how crises happened or were successfully averted.
● Stories in the news of properly or improperly vetted volunteers and their impact on our communities.
● Why verifying identity is important and how to spot negative attitudes and common tactics of dishonest volunteer applicants.
● Introducing a new solution that helps properly screen and vet your future volunteers.
- Leaders of Volunteers
- Nonprofit Professionals
- Volunteer Program Managers