11:00am - 12:00pm Pacific / 2:00pm - 3:00pm Eastern
More and more volunteers are looking to get involved and make a difference in a single day of service. The political and social climate is further emphasizing this trend. How do you create meaningful work that can be completed in a single day by a large group of diverse volunteers? This webinar will walk you through the first steps for incorporating single days of service into your program, and help you begin to think more creatively about volunteer engagement.
- Trends driving the desire for single day volunteer events
- How to create real impact opportunities for groups to do in a single day
- What systems and structures can help you manage single day events
- Tips for recognition and relationship building for single day volunteers
- Volunteer Managers
- Nonprofit Volunteer Managers who are new to the field