Sorry, there are no upcoming dates for this webinar. Please check back soon.
Volunteer engagement is changing. More and more volunteers are looking to get involved and make a difference in a single day of service. The political and social climate is further emphasizing this trend. How do you create meaningful work that can be completed in a single day by a large group of diverse volunteers?
This webinar will walk you through the first steps for incorporating single days of service into your program, and help you begin to think more creatively about volunteer engagement.
- How to identify engagement models and opportunities in your organization
- How to determine if single days of service are a good fit for your organization
- How to develop systems and records for single day/event volunteers
- How to create a communication plan for event volunteers, leadership, staff, existing volunteers
- Where to go to get resources and help
- VolunteerMatch Nonprofit account holders
- Nonprofit volunteer managers
- Anyone interested in learning more about running single day volunteer events