11:00am - 12:00pm Pacific / 2:00pm - 3:00pm Eastern
You want to share the impact volunteers have in your organization and in the community, but often the information you track doesn’t help you tell that story. This webinar will help you move past number of volunteers and number of hours and start telling the real story. You'll learn about information gathering and the key components to good storytelling, how to evaluate your current measurements and how to build support for a more thorough measurement and evaluation program, and how to engage other staff – paid and volunteer – in this work. You'll also receive a worksheet to help you begin to tell the story of volunteer impact in your organization.
- What type of information is compelling to prospective volunteers, existing volunteers, organizational leaders, and supporters, donors and clients.
- How to use this information to create a powerful story about the impact of volunteers in your organization.
- How to create a plan for gathering and compiling information about your volunteer engagement program and using that to tell a compelling story about volunteer impact.
- VolunteerMatch nonprofit account members
- Nonprofit volunteer managers
- Anyone interested in learning more about measuring and sharing volunteer impact