11:00am - 12:00pm Pacific / 2:00pm - 3:00pm Eastern
Gain insight into how and why people volunteer in this one-hour webinar presented by Katie Zwetzig, Executive Director of Verified Volunteers, and Greg Baldwin, VolunteerMatch President.
Last year, we surveyed over 7,000 volunteers to ask who they are, why they volunteer, what they think about background checks and more. Here are a few key takeaways from the report:
• Most volunteers give 2-5 hours of their time, just a few times per year and are more likely to donate to organizations where they volunteer
• 90% of volunteers prefer to communicate with organizations online (like you’d expect), but it’s important to understand what content they’re looking for and when to try an offline approach.
• Volunteers understand the value of screening the volunteer pool and are interested in a portable background check that they own.
We look forward to having you join us!
• The reasons why volunteers volunteer, how they perceive background checks and more.
• Key takeaways from Verified Volunteers' latest study, in partnership with VolunteerMatch.
• Where background checks and volunteer screening attitudes and trends are headed.
- Volunteer Managers