11am - 12pm Pacific / 2pm - 3pm Eastern
A good position description can make the recruitment and placement of volunteers so much easier, but this foundation component of a program is often overlooked or put into a folder and never used.
This webinar will start with the basics of what should be included in a position description and will help you create or update position descriptions for all of your volunteer opportunities.
Once those position descriptions are created – use them! Learn how accurate and up-to-date position descriptions can help you recruit and train volunteers, and how they can help with retention and the development of leadership positions within your volunteer engagement program.
- What should go into a good position description.
- Why should you have a position description for all of your volunteer opportunities
- How can a position description help you recruit and train volunteers?
- Templates and sample position descriptions will be provided.
- Nonprofit Volunteer Managers